Eating disorder types are behavioral conditions in which there is a disturbance in the eating behaviors, thoughts, and emotions. They can seriously affect physically and mentally.
In today’s world, 5% of the total population is affected by eating disorders. Eating disorders can occur at any age. Eating disorders are generally associated with food, weight, and shape.
Types of Eating Disorder
Following are some types of eating disorders.
- Anorexia nervosa
- Binge eating disorder
- OSFED (other specified feeding and eating disorder)
- ARFID (avoidant restrictive food intake disorder)
- Rumination disorder
- UFED (unspecified feeding and eating disorder)
Obesity and eating disorders are associated with each other in a physical and mental manner. One of the eating disorders is BED (binge eating disorder).
Causes of Obesity: Critical Among All Types of Eating Disorders
Our diet is too high in calories, especially in America. Obesity is generally caused by eating too much without any quantitative and qualitative measure. It includes having a lot of fast food, bad fat, sugar, and a high amount of simple carbohydrates in the diet. After that, the least physical inactivity-moving too little which is the same as binge eating disorder. These excess calories are stored in our bodies as fat. Likewise, they both are associated with each other. In some cases, several sorts of medications can also cause obesity. Sometimes it is genetically inherited.
In simple words, BED causes obesity.
Symptoms for Types of Eating Disorder (Obesity)
Following are the symptoms of being over-weight.
- When your body mass index (BMI) is 30 or higher.
- Back and joint pain
- Skin infections
- Excessive sweating
- Shortness of breath
- Intolerance to heat
- Trouble sleeping
- Excess body fat accumulation
BMI Weight Scale for Weight Status
|BMI WEIGHT STATUS|
|BMI weight status is very helpful to measure your body weight and obesity rate.|
Effects of Being Overweight
Obesity can lead you to many health issues some of them are very severe.
- Change in behavior
- All causes of death
- Hypertension (high blood pressure)
- Dyslipidemia (high LDL cholesterol, low HDL cholesterol)
- Diabetes (type 2)
- Heart disease
- Gallbladder diseases
- Osteoarthritis (breakdown of cartilage and bone)
- Mood swings
Cure of Obesity (eating disorders)
Following are some tips to control your weight. Similarly, the cure of obesity is totally in your hand.
- The best way to reduce your excess weight and to cure your obesity is to eat healthily.
- Try to control your cravings and eat unprocessed and low in carbohydrates food.
- Eat fruits and veggies.
- Avoid junk foods.
- Do exercise.
- Increase your physical activity.
- Take herbal and green teas.
- Avoid stress.
- Be grateful and spread positivity all around.
- Eat a balanced and calorie-controlled diet.
- Concern a dietitian.
- Decrease in saturated fat intake.
- Less your sugar intake.
- Maintain a healthy weight.
All you need to do is draw a bottom line. Eat healthy and nutritious. Moreover, make a diet plan with a concern of a dietitian. Above all, increase your physical activities in order to get rid of the stored fat in your body.
Recommended Read: 16 IDEAS ABOUT HEALTHY NUTRIENTS FROM FOOD