IMMUNITY BOOSTER FOODS, FOR RAMADAN
If you are looking for Immunity Booster Foods, you are at the right place. As the world is facing covid-19 pandemic. In this having an essential diet is vital. What we eat and drink affects our body and mind so we much take such food that can enhance our body’s ability to prevent it from diseases and infections. It is our immune system’s response to recognize germs and protect us from serious illness so all we can do is have nutritious food to boost up our immunity. According to the CDC whole foods and fresh herbs are full of vitamins and minerals.
Make it a habit to try to have immune-boosting foods full of high fiber, vitamins, and minerals. Moreover, promote diets that are fresh, unprocessed, or minimally processed. Similarly, fresh fruits and vegetables are part of a healthy diet so they must be encouraged in our diet. It is the need of an hour to have good immunity in this pandemic and we can have this only from healthy and nutritious food.
Now let’s have a look at the foods that boost your immune system
- GOOD DIET IS IMPORTANT TO SUPPORT IMMUNE SYSTEM IN RAMADAN
- DARK LEEFY GRAINS, FRESH HERBS, ORANGES, CITRUS FRUITS, LEGUMES, NUTS, BROWN RICE, EGGS, MILK, MISSO SOUPS, FISH, MEAT, VEGETABLES, TANGARIES, TURMERIC, ALMOND
Intermittent fasting boosts the immune system response towards infections, viruses, and bacteria to prevent us from a serious illness. in addition, this year Ramadan coming in a COVID-19 outbreak so it is necessary to strike healthy immunity booster foods in the diet for Sehri and Iftar.
Best immune-boosting foods in Ramadan
- Use vegetables and fruits having vitamin B, C, E, A, D
- Use mineral salt for cooking
- Include good protein
Things to avoid while fasting
- Avoid all processed food
- Don’t overcook veggies
- Trim off food high in sugar and salt
FEWER HEALTH PROBLEMS
- Meat is a great source of protein and nutrients like iodine, iron, zinc, and vitamins especially B12. Moreover, it also includes fatty acids
- Eggs are rich in protein, good cholesterol, and Omega 3. However, it is the best dietary sources of choline
- Curry with less oil makes food taste better and it helps the absorption of fat-soluble nutrients. Importantly, use olive oil as this is the healthiest oil as long as it is extra virgin
- Eating junk food with high sugar and bad cholesterol affects your body and mind very badly. Avoid junk food in your diet as it can lead to serious health issues such as obesity, memory loss, and resultantly serious heart failures
MAINTAIN HEALTHY LIFESTYLE
Stay active for instance, small walks, climbing stairs, doing stretches.
FACTORS INCLUDE IN HEALTHY LIFESTYLE
- BALANCED DIET
- A LOT OF WATER
- PLENTY OF SLEEP
- STOP SMOKING
- REDUCE ALCOHOL CONSUMPTION
There are some barriers such as short of time, financial costs, and restrictions in the physical environment to maintain a healthy diet. Therefore, we should always try to choose the best immune-boosting foods which are rich in vitamins and minerals to boost our immunity.
BENEFITS OF HEALTHY LIVING:
- Feeling better mentally
- Saving money