Foods Helpful In Lower Blood Pressure Treatment
If you are looking for foods helpful in lower blood pressure treatment, you are at the right place. Lower blood pressure is also called HYPOTENSION!!
LOW BLOOD PRESSURE
Low blood pressure is the condition when your blood pressure is lower than usual because of the decrease in the level of blood volume. In most cases, it is common and easy to treat but sometimes it is life-threatening. Normal blood pressure is 120/80 and low blood pressure happens when your blood pressure is less than 90/60.
WHAT DOES LOW BLOOD PRESSURE FEELS LIKE?
Following are the symptoms of low blood pressure. You can easily recognize that your body blood pressure is low if you face any of them. These all symptoms are more visible when a person goes from a sitting position to a standing position.
- Make you feel tired
- Stomach sickness
- Blurry vision
- Feeling low
- Cold and clammy skin
- Very fast breathing
- More thirsty feeling than routine
WHAT CAUSES LOW BLOOD PRESSURE?
Low blood pressure includes the following causes;
- Health problems
- Thyroid diseases
- Intestinal bleedings
- Heart problems
- Severe infections
- Severe skin burns
- Not drinking enough water
- Orthostatic hypotension
HOW TO PREVENT LOW BLOOD PRESSURE SYMPTOMS?
Concern your doctor he will examine you and prescribe you a proper medication to prevent low blood pressure but if you have orthostatic hypotension follow the simply following tips to go back to normal.
- Slowly stand up
- Avoid alcohol
- Limit caffeine
- Drink excess water
- Do wear compression stockings
FOODS HELPFUL IN LOWER BLOOD PRESSURE
Other than medications here we have some home and basic remedies which include foods and fruits helpful in lower blood pressure treatment naturally.
- Salty foods are good for low blood pressure conditions. Try to eat salty food such as canned soup, fried fish, and olives when your body blood pressure is less than usual
- Eat folate-rich foods which include eggs, beans, and liver. Folate rich food is very good for the low blood pressure patients
- Have some bananas in low blood pressure because bananas contain many vital minerals and potassium which ultimately raise the blood pressure
- Drink caffeine such as coffee and tea because this will increase the heart rate and spike in the blood. If you are have not developed a high tolerance for the caffeine effect as a regular coffee drinker yet
- Intake a vitamin B12 because vitamin B12 is good for the production of healthy red blood cells. You can take vitamin B12 like eggs, chicken, fish, and low-fat dairy products naturally other than a supplements
- Take vitamin B9which is also known as folate because a folate deficiency can cause low blood pressure as a result of anemia. Add vitamin B9 naturally to your diet simply by having broccoli, legumes, lentils, and chickpeas
- Avoid food that is high in carbohydrates and bad fat
- Have a piece of a dark chocolate
- Eat some salted snacks
- Add citrus fruits to your diet or eat watermelon, oranges, berries, and kiwis in a low blood pressure condition
- Lemon juice is the best solution if you are facing hypotension
- Include leafy green vegetables in your diet
- Drink a lot of fruit juices
- Eat nuts
- Have some enriched grain products which include bread, pasta, and rice
- Drink green tea or a tulsi leaves tea
- Try some pickled products in hypotension
Recommended Read: ORGANIC FOOD DIET PLAN 1200 CALORIES